½ garlic clove
20g black truffle
2 tbsps. olive oil
150ml wine, white
150ml chicken broth
250ml whipping cream
1tbsp. truffle oil
- Mince/slice shallots, garlic and 10g of truffles.
- Finely chop parsley leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sauté shallots and garlic until translucent.
- Add wine and chicken broth and boil down to approx. half of its original amount.
- Add 150g whipping cream and again boil down to half of its original amount.
- Using a hand blender whip the rest of the heavy cream until stiff and refrigerate. Purée sauce using a blender. Season with salt, pepper and ½ tbsp. of truffle oil. Mix in 2/3 of the truffle slices. Keep warm.
- In a large pot and lots of saltwater cook linguine al dente. Drain and transfer to a warm pan.
- Mix with the rest of the truffle oil.
- Fold whipped cream and 2/3 of the parsley into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the hot linguine and mix well. Bring to a quick boil and serve on warm pasta plates.
- Sprinkle the rest of the truffle slices and parsley on top.
- Serve immediately.